close

1121  

今日主題:照片炸彈 Photobomb

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,持每天精一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1. 兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2.
再一句一句 (每句都要寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3.
最後check文稿,看哪不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 
天天,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC 
地道英語 
MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/5014.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,不懂地方,不用怕,
康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I’m Feifei.
大家好,歡迎收地道英語,我是菲菲。


…and I’m, Sian. Hello! How was your weekend Feifei?
我是西恩。大家好!你週末過得怎麼樣呀菲菲?


It was awesome! I went to that film première - and look who I managed to get a photo with on the red carpet!
非常棒!我去了電影首映式——看看我和誰一起在紅毯上合影了!


Oh wow! He’s even got his arm around you!
噢,哇哦!他甚至都摟著你呢!


I know – Exciting huh? I’m going to get this picture printed out and put on my wall!
我知道——很令人興奮對吧?我要把這張照片列印出來貼到牆上!


Ha ha oh dear – have you seen this guy behind you making a funny face? Look here on the left.
哈哈,哦天啊——你有沒有看到你後面的這個人在做鬼臉?看左邊。


Where? Let me see! Oh no, I didn’t notice him. Oh he’s totally ruined it.
哪裡?讓我看看!哦不,我沒注意到他。噢他完全把這張照片毀掉了。


You know we have a word for that? When an unexpected person appears in a photo as it’s being taken?
你知不知道我們有個詞來描述這種時刻?在拍照的時候一個意想不到的人出現在你的照片裡。


Yes – it’s called a photobomb or you can photobomb someone. Let’s hear some examples:
——叫做照片炸彈,或者是你破壞了某人照片的美感。讓我們來幾個例子吧:


Oh no! This wedding photo has been totally ruined by a photobomber! Look at it!
噢不!這張婚禮照片完全被這個照片炸彈給毀掉了!看!


This photo of my girlfriend and me would have been really nice, but my sister photobombed it!
我女朋友和我的這張照片本應照得特別好的,但我妹妹破壞了這張照片的美感!


So people photobomb as a kind of practical joke? I don’t think it’s very nice to ruin someone’s photo though.
所以人們把破壞別人的照片美感看作是惡作劇?可是我不覺得毀掉別人的照片是一種多好的行為。


Well not always, photobombing – can also be done by accident, in fact even animals can photobomb! Let’s hear another example.
也不總是這樣啦,照片炸彈,有時候也可能是因為意外,事實上動物有時也能成為照片炸彈!讓我們再來另外一個例子吧。


Look at this hilarious website showing pictures of animals photobombing. I think the goat one is the funniest!
看這個滑稽的網站,上面展示了許多動物破壞照片美感的圖片。我覺得山羊的這張最有趣了!


You know Feifei I don’t think it’s ruined your photo –it’s actually really funny. Look here it’s my photo, I was photobombed once too.
你知道的菲菲,我不覺得這毀掉了你的照片,實際上這非常有趣。看這兒,我也曾經被人家照片炸彈過。


That’s a nice picture … hang on! Is that the Queen in the background?
這真是一張很好的照片等一下!背景裡的這個是女王嗎?


Yes, I was photobombed by the Queen of England!
對,英國女王成了我的照片炸彈啦!


Well that photobomb has improved your photo –but I don’t think it’s the same for mine. I’m going to find a way to get rid of him from my perfect photo. Bye!
嗯這個照片炸彈可是讓你的照片變得更好了,然而我並不覺得我的照片也是這樣的。我要找個辦法把他從我的完美照片上除掉。再見!


Good luck. Bye!
祝你好運。再見!

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()