close

上班族  

英文得講究,工不用將就!

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

5. It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經出了最大程度的讓價。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我們合愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我們能夠繼續合

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()