close

1446798047-1072087203.jpg 

在商務交際中,有些漢語中非常常用的句子卻不知道用英語怎麼表達,這給交際造成了很大障礙,下面是一些整理出來的常用句型,相信熟記這些語句也能使您的商務交際變得更加流暢,從而促進商務合作的成功。

 

● 您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

● 讓我先談一個問題。
If you agree (with your permission), let me start with one issue
  
● 在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we turn to that issue, i wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
  
● 您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

● 我提議休會十分鐘。
I propose a ten-minute break.
  
● 我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
  
● 當然可以!
By all means.
  
● 怎麼都行!
Whatever you say.
  
● 我沒有異議。
I have no objection.
  
● 我方對這個問題有異議。
We take exception to this question.
  
● 我們高興地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
  
● 這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?
I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?
  
● 不知你們上午談的怎樣?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
  
● 我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.
  
● 請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st august.
  
● 糾纏這個問題。
Entangle this issue.
  
● 提倡節約
advocate/uphold thriftiness
  
● 為了國家的繁榮
for the sake of national prosperity
  
● 經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.
  
● 密切注視
keep close watch on
  
● 促進密切合作
promote intensive cooperation

 

文章來源: 商務英語交際

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()