1446717306-2939032274.jpg  

1.發起會議

● I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建議我們就A專案的發展計畫開會討論一下。

● I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

● We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。

● Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

● I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project.
我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX專案的情況。
  
2.諮詢資訊/回饋/建議

● Shall you have any problem accessingthe folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

● Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimationand schedule.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計畫的建議。

● Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的回饋建議!

● What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你對計畫方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

● What do you think about this?
這個你怎麼想?

● Feel free to give your comments.
請隨意提出您的建議。

● Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

● Any question, please let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

● Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

● Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!

● Please let me know what you think?
歡迎您的評論和建議!

● Do you have any idea about this?
對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

● It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太感激了!

● At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
  
3.意見回饋

● Please see comments below.
請看下面的評論。

● My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已標藍。

● I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文檔添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

4. 附件
● I enclosethe evaluationreport for your reference.
我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

● Please check the attached file for today's meeting notes.
今天的會議記錄在附件裡查收。

● The attachment is the design document, please review it.
設計文檔在附件裡,請評閱。

● For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他個人特徵方面的資訊請見附件。

 

文章來源:商務英語:英文郵件必備黃金句

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()