如何描述“下大雨”被淋成“落湯雞”?
又到雨季,出門別忘記帶傘,小心遇到“大雨”秒變“落湯雞”。一起看學習一下下面這些花樣表達吧。
The hiking is cancelled since it's raining cats and dogs.
徒步旅行被取消了,因為下著傾盆大雨。
Because of the heavy rain, he was late for school.
由於下大雨,他上學遲到了。
It was raining heavily yesterday when school was over. I was all wet when I got home.
昨天放學的時候在下大雨。我到家時全身都濕了。
I'm saying that it's pouring outside.
我是說外面在下大雨。
If it rains hard we have to put off the match.
如果下大雨,比賽只有延期。
Heavy thundery rain fell throughout Thursday.
星期四下了一整天的雷暴雨。
The climbers were trapped by a fierce storm which went on for days.
登山者被一連幾天的強風暴雨給困住了。
Weather forecast said there would be a heavy downpour tomorrow.
天氣預報說明天有大暴雨。
The River Frome had burst its banks after torrential rain.
暴雨過後弗羅姆河決堤了。
Neither of us had taken an umbrella and we arrived at the party looking like a pair of drowned rats.
我們兩人都沒帶傘,到達晚會的時候看上去像落湯雞。
My goodness, you're soaked through. Where's your car?
天哪,你都成落湯雞了。你的車呢?
He was completely drenched by the rain.
他被雨淋得完全成了落湯雞。
Unfortunately, Tom was caught in the rain.
真不幸,湯姆在雨中被淋成了落湯雞。
We arrived home completely sodden.
我們回到家時已成落湯雞了。
The shower stroked me to the skin.
陣雨淋得我像落湯雞。
文章來源:如何描述“下大雨”被淋成“落湯雞”?
留言列表