close

160529沒有方向感.jpg  

對於沒有方向感的人來說,東南西北都沒有意義,他們只知道左和右,而且,有的時候還可能把左右給搞反。
他們出門的時候,完全聽從導航的安排,哪怕路線是錯的,也得聽。因為別的路線,他們也不知道。
在英語裡,他們是directionally-challenged people,在停車場找不到自己的車,也是有可能的。
  
The term directionally-challenged can be used to describe:
1. Someone who has difficulty determining right from left,
2. Someone who often confuses directions, and prefers visual aids,
3. Someone who has great difficulty reading maps and/or driving while listening to directions.
沒有方向感(directionally-challenged)多用來形容以下這三種人:
1. 分不清左右的人,
2. 分不清方向,需要視覺輔助指路的人,
3. 看不懂地圖、聽不懂導航的人。
  
如果你身邊也有這樣沒有方向感的人,那麼他們對下面這些場景可能會覺得很熟悉。
15 Problems All Directionally Challenged People Can Relate To
沒有方向感的人感同身受的15個難處
1. When someone’s trying to give you directions and you’re all, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
有人給你指路的時候,你完全一副“我不知道你在說啥”的樣子。
 2. Having to turn a map the “proper direction” in order to be able to read it.
需要把地圖調轉到“合適的方向”才能看懂。
 3. “Wait, which way is East again?”
“等會兒,哪邊是東邊來著?”
So is that a left or a right?
往左還是往右?
 4. When everyone’s like, “You can’t miss it!”
每個人都說”你不會找不到的!”
Um, yes I can.
呃,可我就是找不到啊。
 5. When not being able to find your car in the parking lot becomes a regular occurrence.
到了停車場,時常會找不到自己的車。
Dude, where’s my car?
嘿,我的車呢?
 6. When you’re pretty sure your iPhone Maps is drunk.
你覺得你的iPhone地圖肯定是喝醉了。
 7. When your friends know they need to give you special directions in order to meet up with them.
你的朋友都知道給你指路的時候得用特殊的辦法,你才能找到他們。
 8. When you realize you’ve been driving in the wrong direction for the past hour.
當你意識到過去一個小時你都在往錯的方向開。
 9. When you have absolutely no idea which way to turn coming out of an elevator.
從電梯裡出來完全不知道該往哪邊走。
 10. When you still get lost trying to find your classes… and it’s halfway through the semester.
過了半學期了,還是找不到自己上課的教室...
 11. When your GPS takes you to the wrong location.
被GPS帶到不知名的地方。
 12. When trying to read a store directory makes you feel mentally challenged.
看不懂商場裡的佈局圖。
 13. Missing a turn, like, 20 times. Swearing you’ll pay more attention next time around.
錯過轉彎出口差不多20次。發誓下一次一定要多留神。
 14. When your 3 mile hike accidentally turns into a 9 mile hike…
計畫徒步3英里,結果走了9英里...
 15. And when you’ll blindly follow your GPS no matter what it tells you.
GPS說怎麼走就怎麼走。


文章來源:“沒有方向感”是什麼感覺?

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()