close

14141835_635701846605159_688276799844298033_n  

 

今日主題:One good turn deserves another 禮尚往來

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1.
先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2.
再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3.
最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4.
堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC 
地道英語 
MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/594.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I’m Feifei…
大家好,歡迎收聽地道英語,我是菲菲


… and hello I’m Rob.
大家好,我是羅布。


Rob, thanks for giving me a lift home from the station tonight.
羅布,謝謝你今晚讓我從車站搭你的車回家。


No problem Feifei. Happy to help…and look we’re almost home…just turn this corner.
沒事的菲菲。很樂意幫忙看我們快到家了拐過這個彎就到了。


Great -I would have got very wet walking home in this rain.
太棒了,下著雨,我要是走回家一定會淋濕的。


That’s OK…but I was wondering if you could do something for me now?
沒關係但我想知道你現在可不可以為我做一些事情呢?


Oh! Rob, did you just give me a lift home so that I would do something for you?
噢!羅布,你送我回家,是為了讓我為你做什麼嗎?


Well… err… you know what they say… one good turn deserves another’.
人們常說…“禮尚往來


One good turn deserves another’? Are we talking about driving? There’s no need to ’turn another corner’, we’re already at my house.
禮尚往來?我們是在談論開車嗎?我們不需要再轉一個彎了,我家已經到了。


No Feifei –I mean when someone does something to help you,you should do something helpful in return.
不,菲菲——我的意思是,當有人做了一些事幫助你時,你也應該幫他們做一些事作為回報。


Oh, is that right!We had better hear some more examples of this phrase…
噢,是這樣嗎!我們最好聽幾個關於這個短語的例子


Do you mind doing the washing up? I did do all the cooking and one good turn does deserve another!
你介意把碗洗了嗎?飯都是我做的,禮尚往來嘛!


Oh, OK then.
噢,那好吧。


Please can you help me with my homework, I did yours last week and you know what they say: one good turn deserves another!
你能幫我做作業嗎,我上周幫你做了,人們常說:禮尚往來!


He helped me fix my car, so I was happy to let him borrow it if he needed to – one good turn deserves another.
他幫我修車了,所以他需要用車的時候我很樂意借給他——禮尚往來嘛。


So one good turn deserves another –do someone a favour and they should return the favour. Hmm, I’ve been thinking Rob, you’re right –you did me a kind favour and I should help you – so how can I help?
禮尚往來——幫別人一個忙,別人作為回報也應該幫你一個忙。嗯,我一直在想啊羅布,你是對的,你很好心地幫了我一個忙,那我也應該幫你,所以我要怎麼幫你呢?


Well, if you’re sure Feifei – I wondered if you could help me paint my house this weekend?
嗯,如果你確定的話,菲菲,我想知道你這週末能幫我粉刷房子嗎?


Help you paint your house?
幫你粉刷房子?


Not all of it –just the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom and the bedroom.
並不是所有地方都要粉刷——只粉刷客廳,廚房,浴室和臥室就好了。


That’s not fair! Rob, I’m sure one good turn deserves another of equal value – giving me a lift home isn’t the same as painting all you house!
這不公平!羅布,我堅信禮尚往來應該是等值的,讓我搭便車送我回家和讓我把你的房子全部粉刷一遍可不是等值的!


Oh, so the answer is ’no’ then?
噢,所以你的回答是了?


No! Bye.
不幫你!再見。


Erm… bye. And you can walk next time!
再見。下次你就自己走著回來吧。

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()