close

0113BBC.jpg  

 今日主題:Business English: Socialising 社會交際

童鞋們,快來上英聽課了哦~~

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1. 先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2. 再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3. 最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。

MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/110.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English with me, Feifei.
歡迎來到新一期的BBC6分鐘英語,我是Feifei。
And me, Neil.
還有我,Neil。
And what are we talking about today Neil?
今天我們談論什麼呢,Neil?
Well, today’s programme is all about business socialising. And, as we all know, socialising is a very important aspect of working life. Although it doesn’t always go the way we want it to, does it Feifei?
恩,今天我們來說一下商務社交活動。眾所周知,社交是工作非常重要的一部分。儘管它並不總是呈現我們想要的方式,是麼,Feifei?
If you’re referring to the office New Year party, we said we wouldn’t mention that again…
如果你說的是辦公室新年派對,那還是不要再說的好...
OK, I definitely won’t mention the word photocopier… Anyway, Feifei, I’ve been out and about talking to people about embarrassing things that happened to them while they were socialising at work. Have a listen to this!
好,我絕不再提影印機這個詞...不管怎樣,Feifei,我一直和人們談論在工作社交中發生在他們身上的尷尬事。來聽聽吧!
I was on a business trip abroad and people had quite difficult foreign names. I kept getting the names wrong with the people – so I’d be calling a man by a woman’s name and a woman by a man’s name. It was very embarrassing, but they were very nice about it.
我曾經因工作事情出國,他們的名字都很難叫。我老是叫錯人--把男生叫成女生的名字,把女生叫成男生的名字。這是非常尷尬的,但是他們(對我叫錯他們名字的事)都很好。
I always enjoying going to business socialising occasions, such as cocktail parties or conferences. But one of the most embarrassing things is you see somebody you find them familiar, you know you’ve met them before but you can’t remember their names, especially sometimes you get mixed up with where they work and job title, so that’s one thing I find embarrassing.
我總是喜歡去商業社交場合,比如雞尾酒會或會議。但是很尷尬的一件事就是你覺得某個人很熟悉,你知道你曾見過他們但是你不記得他們叫什麼,尤其是當你弄錯他們的工作地點和職業的時候,這是我覺得很尷尬的。
Oh dear. That sounds so embarrassing, poor lady! I’m sure something like that has never happened to you Neil?
親愛的,聽起來真是蠻尷尬的,可憐的人!我想你從來沒遇到過類似的事吧,Neil?
No Feifei, as you well know I never mix business with pleasure any more. Here’s Business Betty to help us find out what that poor lady should have done!
是的,Feifei,你知道我從來不會將工作和娛樂混為一談。接下來就讓 Business Betty告訴我們那個可憐的小姐應該怎麼做!
Hello you two! I trust you never find yourself in that situation but if you do, here’s what to do.If you’ve forgotten someone’s name or job title or where you have met them before, don’t panic! The best thing to do is: find out, apologise and move on.I’ll say that again: find out, apologise and move on. A good way to find out someone’s name is to say "I think we’ve met before, haven’t we?"
你們好!我相信你從來沒遇到過那種狀況,但是假如你遇到了,應該這麼做:如果你記不清某人的名字或者他的職業或者你以前在哪裡遇到他們的,不要慌張!最好 的方法就是:(把問題)找出來,道歉,繼續進行話題談論。我再說一遍:(把問題)找出來,道歉,繼續進行話題談論。一個很好的知道別人名字的方法是“我覺 得我們以前見過,不是嗎?”
I think we’ve met before, haven’t we?
我覺得我們以前見過,不是嗎
Or "You must be Feifei"
或者“你一定是Feifei吧”
Oh hello, you must be Feifei.
你好,你一定是Feifei吧
Or, "I can’t quite remember your name."
或者“我不太記得你的名字了。”
I can’t quite remember your name.
我不太記得你的名字了
Step two is the apology. Neil, can you apologise please:
接下來就是道歉。Neil,你可以這樣道歉:
Feifei, of course, how silly of me to forget.
Feifei,當然是了,真笨我竟然忘了。
Or say this:
或這樣說:
Oh yes, of course, I’m so sorry!
是的,當然是了,太抱歉了!
And once you’ve found out and apologised, move on! We all make mistakes and the best thing to do is get on with business. A really easy way to move things on is to say "How are things with you?"
你一旦知道並道歉了,就繼續談論下去!我們都會犯錯,要做的最要緊的事就是繼續談業務。一個真的很簡單推進談話的話就是“你怎麼樣啊?”
How are things with you?
你怎麼樣啊?
And even easier is, "How are you?"
更簡單的是“你好嗎?”
How are you?
你好嗎?
And then you can get on with things. Remember, we all make mistakes, and knowing how to get out of tricky situations is what makes the difference. Just try to keep the conversation flowing.
然後你就可以繼續談業務。記住,我們都會犯錯,知道如何擺脫棘手的情況是有區別的。只是儘量保持談話繼續。
We will Business Betty. You’re the best!
我們會的,Betty。你是最棒的!
So there you go! Find out.
這樣就可以了 !找出來。
Apologise.
道歉。
And move on! She really does know what she’s talking about that Betty…
然後繼續!她是真的知道她說的什麼...
You’ll never go wrong with Business Betty!
和 Business Betty在一起你永遠不會錯的!
Neil…?
Neil…?
Do you feel a role-play coming on?
你下面想進行角色轉換嗎?
Yes! It’s role-play time!
當然!現在是角色轉換時間!
Surely it’s my turn to be the boss?
肯定是輪到我來當老大了吧?
There’s no boss today, I’m afraid. For today’s role-play, let’s say we’re at a business event, and you see me, and you remember you’ve met me before, and you really want to talk to me, but you can’t remember my name. OK?
恐怕今天沒老大的角色。今天的角色扮演是這樣的:我們在一個商業活動裡,你看到我了,你記得以前見過我,但不記得我的名字了,然而你又很想和我談話。ok?
I want to talk to you, but I can’t remember your name. Hmmm, could be tricky.
我想和你說話,但又記不起來你的名字。嗯,很棘手。
You’ll be fine. Are you ready?
你會表現好的,準備好了嗎?
I’m ready!
準備好了!
Hi there.
嘿,你好。
Oh hello.
哦你好。
I think we’ve met before haven’t we?
我覺得我們之前見過,是吧?
Errr, have we? Oh yes, we met a couple of months ago, didn’t we?You knocked the cup of coffee over? It’s Neil… how are you Neil?
呃呃呃,有嗎?哦`,是的,幾個月前我們見過,對吧?你碰倒了一杯咖啡?你是Neil...你好啊Neil?
I’m good, very good. Please forgive me. I can’t quite remember your name.
我很好,非常好。請原諒我。我記不起你的名字了。
It’s Feifei.
我是Feifei。
Of course, Feifei, how silly of me to forget. How are things with you?
當然了,你是Feifei,真笨竟然忘記你的名字。你怎麼樣?
How was that for you?
你覺得怎麼樣?
Not too bad actually, I felt embarrassed though because I didn’t know your name but I was pleased because I dealt with it quickly and moved the conversation on.
不算太壞,因為我記不得你的名字我覺得很尷尬,但是我很高興,因為我很迅速的將其化解了,並且將談話繼續下去。
That’s the way to do it! Do you want to try another one?
就應該那麼做!你還想進行另外一個角色轉換嗎?
Yes go on, I’m feeling quite confident now!
是的,繼續吧。我現在覺得很自信了!
OK, this time, we’re at a business event. You think you know who I am and you want to come to say hello, OK?
好的,這次我們還是在商務活動。你以為你知道我是誰,並想和我打招呼,ok?
I think I know who you are and I want to talk to you. Got it!
我知道你是誰,並想和你打招呼。明白了!
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Bring it on!
來吧!
Oh hello, you must be Feifei.
oh你好,你一定是Feifei吧。
Yeah, hi there. Nice to meet you. You are...?
是的,嘿你好。很高興見到你。你是...?
I’m Neil.
Neil。
I don’t think we’ve met before, have we?
我覺得我們之前沒見過吧,是嗎?
Actually, I think we might have. You work in the media, right?
實際上,我認為我們或許見過。你在媒體工作,對吧?
I do, yes.
是的,我是。
Yes I thought so: we were at the same dinner last month.
是的,我也是這麼想的:我們上月出席過同一個晚宴。
Oh yes, of course. I’m so sorry! How are you?
啊,是啊,當然。太抱歉了!你好嗎?
Well done Neil. Another tricky situation, another success!
做的很棒,Neil。又一個棘手的情況,又一次成功!
Find out, apologise and move on. Except this time I found out and you apologised!
(把問題)找出來,道歉,繼續進行話題談論。只是這次我找出的問題,你道的歉!
Ha, yes, it works both ways.
哈,是的,兩種方式都行得通。
It’s a miracle!
這真是個奇跡!
Join us again for another episode of 6 Minute English.
歡迎再次加入我們新一期BBC6分鐘英語。
Err Feifei?
呃呃呃Feifei?
Yes?
怎麼了?
What’s your name again?
我想再問一下你的名字是?
Goodbye Neil, goodbye everyone.
再見Neil,大家拜拜了。
Goodbye.
再見。

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()