Greece-Santorini-Oia  

外國人面對邀請、嘮叨和請求時,都是如何有禮貌地拒絕的呢?

實用英語會話與你分享~

1、如何拒絕邀請

👉Thank you so much for the invitation, but I'm afraid I have a prior engagement. 
非常感謝您的邀請,但我已經有約了。
👉I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't. Would another time be possible? 
我很想去,不過恐怕不行。可以換個時間嗎?

👉I'm very sorry, but I won't be able to make it. Another time would be great, though! 
很抱歉,我無法去。要是換個時間就太好了!

👉It's a lovely idea, but I won't be able to join you this time. 
好主意,但我這次無法參加了。

👉That's very kind of you, but … 
您太好了,不過...

2、如何打斷嘮叨

👉I understand what you're getting at, but (I'm just not interested/I just can't /it just won't be possible) at the moment. 
我瞭解你所說的事情,只是我現在(不感興趣/無法去/不可能去)。

👉Look, I'm sorry, but it's just not going to be possible at the moment. 

實在抱歉,但是現在確實不可能。

3、如何拒絕請求

 👉I'd like to help you but I can't take on any new commitments at the moment, I'm afraid. 
我很想幫助你,但現在恐怕無法再增加任何新任務了。
👉Actually, I think this is something you could do really well yourself! 
事實上,我覺得您完全可以自己做好!

👉Why not have a go yourself, and give me a shout if you need help? 
要不您先自己做著,在需要幫助時喊我?
👉I need to think it over. Can I get back to you later? 
我得好好考慮一下。我稍後告訴你好嗎?

👉Sorry, but that's not really something I can do.
抱歉,我實在做不來這事。

無須急於回答“是”或“不” ,可以考慮清楚後再回答,保持禮貌但要堅決,那就沒問題啦~

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    英文 字神帝國
    全站熱搜

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()