外國人面對邀請、嘮叨和請求時,都是如何有禮貌地拒絕的呢?
實用英語會話與你分享~
1、如何拒絕邀請
👉Thank you so much for the invitation, but I'm afraid I have a prior engagement.
非常感謝您的邀請,但我已經有約了。
👉I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't. Would another time be possible?
我很想去,不過恐怕不行。可以換個時間嗎?
👉I'm very sorry, but I won't be able to make it. Another time would be great, though!
很抱歉,我無法去。要是換個時間就太好了!
👉It's a lovely idea, but I won't be able to join you this time.
好主意,但我這次無法參加了。
👉That's very kind of you, but …
您太好了,不過...
2、如何打斷嘮叨
👉I understand what you're getting at, but (I'm just not interested/I just can't /it just won't be possible) at the moment.
我瞭解你所說的事情,只是我現在(不感興趣/無法去/不可能去)。
👉Look, I'm sorry, but it's just not going to be possible at the moment.
實在抱歉,但是現在確實不可能。
3、如何拒絕請求
👉I'd like to help you but I can't take on any new commitments at the moment, I'm afraid.
我很想幫助你,但現在恐怕無法再增加任何新任務了。
👉Actually, I think this is something you could do really well yourself!
事實上,我覺得您完全可以自己做好!
👉Why not have a go yourself, and give me a shout if you need help?
要不您先自己做著,在需要幫助時喊我?
👉I need to think it over. Can I get back to you later?
我得好好考慮一下。我稍後告訴你好嗎?
👉Sorry, but that's not really something I can do.
抱歉,我實在做不來這事。
無須急於回答“是”或“不” ,可以考慮清楚後再回答,保持禮貌但要堅決,那就沒問題啦~
留言列表