14390911_645482192293791_1500860800261403892_n  

 

今日主題:Full of the joys of spring / 非常開心

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1.
先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2.
再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3.
最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4.
堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC 
地道英語 
MP3
音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/585.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak –I’m Feifei…
大家好,歡迎收聽地道英語,我是菲菲


And hello, I’m Rob.
大家好,我是羅布。


Hey Rob, have you seen Finn today?
嗨,羅布,你今天看到芬恩了嗎?


Yes, I saw him just a few moments ago…same old Finn.
嗯,我幾分鐘前看見他了芬恩還是老樣子。


But when I saw him he was very cheerful…smiling and he was singing too!
但我看見他的時候他特別高興微笑著,還唱著歌!


Nothing wrong with singing at work.
工作時唱歌也沒什麼問題啦。


I know… but he just seems…
我知道只是他好像


Full of the joys of spring?
充滿了春天的歡愉?


Full of the joys of spring? Erm, I don’t think so –it’s winter Rob – cold and wet.
充滿了春天的歡愉?呃,我不這麼覺得——現在可是冬天啊,羅布——陰冷潮濕。


No Feifei!The season might be winter but Finn’s behaviour, or his mood, is cheerful and lively –like springtime –you know, bright, sunny, flowers growing, new animals being born, birds flying around…
不是的菲菲!現在的季節是冬天,但是芬恩的行為和心情愉快又活潑——就像春天一樣——你知道的,陽光明媚,鮮花盛開,小動物們出生了,鳥兒四處飛翔


Mmm... that does sound like spring. It’s a nice phrase. It means someone is happy?
聽起來確實很像是春天呀。這個習語真好。它的意思是說某人很開心嗎?


Happy – that’s right. Shall we hear some more examples?
開心——對。我們來聽幾個例子好不好?


Emily’s full of the joys of spring today –her boyfriend has just asked her to marry him!
艾米麗今天非常開心,她男朋友剛剛向她求婚了!


Raj seems full of the joys of spring today –he must have some good news about his exam results.
拉傑今天好像很開心——他的考試結果一定很不錯。


I’m full of the joys of spring today –I’ve just won 1,000 pounds in the lottery –now, what shall I spend it on?
我今天很開心——我中了1000英鎊的彩票——現在我該把這些錢花到什麼地方呢?


So if someone is full of the joys of spring they are in a good mood.So Rob, why is Finn in such a good mood?
所以,如果某人十分開心的話,就是說他們心情很好。羅布,那芬恩為什麼心情這麼好呢?


He’s happy because he’s going on holiday tomorrow –swapping our cold winter for two weeks in the sun, on the beach in Thailand!
他開心是因為他明天就要去度假啦——離開我們這裡的寒冷冬季,去曬兩周太陽,到泰國的沙灘上去。


Lucky Finn! But hold on Rob…there’s a strike at the airport tomorrow. All flights are cancelled.Does he know that?
芬恩好幸運呀!但是等一下,羅布明天機場有一場罷工。所有的航班都被取消了。他知道嗎?


I don’t think so. Shall we tell him?
我覺得他不知道。我們要告訴他嗎?


I don’t know. That will make him ’empty of the joys of spring’…
我不知道。這會讓他開心的心情都跑光光”…


…and full of the misery of winter!
並且像冬天一樣悲慘!


Is that another idiom?
這是另外一個習語嗎?


No, I just made that one up. Come on, I’ll go and tell him.
不是的,這是我剛剛編的。來吧,我去告訴他。


Bye.
再見。


Bye.
再見!

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()