14317467_645030599005617_2346440401900291448_n  

 

今日主題:You've sold it to me / 我已經被你說服了

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1.
先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2.
再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3.
最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4.
堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC 
地道英語 
MP3
音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/586.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak.I’m Finn.
大家好,歡迎收聽地道英語。我是芬恩。


Hello everyone. I’m Helen.
大家好。我是海倫。


You look a bit different today.
你今天看起來有些不一樣呀。


Oh, really? In what way?
噢,是嗎?哪裡不一樣了?


Erm, you are glowing, you look so energised.
你容光煥發,看上去精力充沛啊。


Really, I’m so flattered. I was invited to this amazing place on a tiny island by my friend.
真的嗎,我真是受寵若驚呀。我朋友邀請我去一座小島上,那兒有個很贊的地方。


Oh wow, so you were away for the weekend?
哇哦,所以你週末去了嗎?


Oh yes. It’s the best holiday I’ve had in years.
是的。這是我這幾年來最開心的一次度假。


It sounds great. What was it like?
聽上去好棒啊。這次度假到底是什麼樣的呢?


Sun, sea, just beautiful and tranquil.
太陽,大海,美麗又靜謐。


Was it expensive?
那花費高嗎?


It wasn’t. It was actually about 200 pounds for both of us including flights.You should think about going.
不高。實際上,包括機票在內,我們兩個人花費200英鎊就夠了。你可以考慮去哦。


Wow, you know, you’ve sold it to me.
哇哦,你知道嗎,你已經把它賣給我了。


Em, but I don’t sell holidays. I just make English learning programmes.
呃,但我並不賣假日啊。我只做英語學習節目。


No, what I mean is that I want to go. You’ve sold it to me’ is a very colloquial way of saying ’you’ve convinced me’. Here are some examples.
不不不,我的意思是說我想要去。你已經把它賣給我了是一種非常口語化的說法,意思是你已經說服我了。這裡有幾個例子。


I lost five pounds after just a week on this new diet. It’s definitely worth a try.
堅持新飲食習慣才一周,我就已經減掉了5磅。這確實值得一試哦。


You’ve sold it to me. I need to get in shape for my school reunion.
我已經被你說服了。我要為了同學聚會保持體形。


Your phone looks amazing.
你的手機看上去好贊啊。


It’s brilliant, does everything, fab photos and great apps. AND it only cost me 10 pounds.
這款手機很棒,能做很多事情,能拍出漂亮的照片,還有許多很棒的應用程式。而且只要10英鎊。


10 pounds. You’ve sold it to me. Where can I get one today?
10
英鎊。你說得我都動心了。我今天能在哪兒買到啊?


If you’re serious about going, you’d better hurry. I think the special offer ends today at noon.
如果你真要去的話,最好趕快哦。我記得特別優惠今天中午就結束了。


Oh, really? Oh no, I can’t believe it. It’s just past noon!
噢,真的嗎?噢,不是吧。現在剛剛過了正午!


Oh no, I’m sorry. I’m sure there’ll be another chance later.
噢,不是吧,太遺憾了。我相信以後一定還會有機會的。


Just my luck!
我的運氣總是這麼糟!

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()