If the real work that needs doing is offline, disable the internet for an hour at a time.
如果這件事情不需要上網就可以完成,把網路斷掉。
Turn email checks into an hourly habit, not an “as the box gets mail” habit.
延長查看電子郵件的週期。
Don’t answer your cell phone when working on something important. Call back later.
如果手頭的工作很重要,工作期間不要接電話,回頭再打過去就是了。
If you can’t work at work, negotiate finding a new place to get things done.
如果你的工作環境讓你不能工作,換個沒人打擾的地方。
Television means: “I don’t need this time and it doesn’t matter to me.” (Almost always. Really.)
看電視意味著“這段時間我浪費了也無所謂”。
Budget your entertainment time vs. production time. Never cheat the other.
平衡你的娛樂和工作時間。
Examine every opportunity along the lines of time vs. projects already underway.
時時檢查你的時間安排和現在已經進行中的專案。
Try working part of your day in “off-hour” times, to get more done with fewer people around.
以小時為單位劃分你的工作時間,用更少的人做更多的事情。
● 專心的竅門
Write your goals clearly. Post them in eyeball view of where you work most.
清楚的寫下你的目標。放在你的眼皮底下。
Spend time with focused people. Meet and befriend those who are where you want to be.
多和專心工作的人在一起。
Consume as much material about your prime focus as you can budget.
儘量把資源用在主要目標上,把時間花在刀刃上。
Analyze your past experiences. Be clear. List your successes. Examine your failures.
回顧總結以往的成功和失敗經驗。
Stay true to a particular vision of what you want to do.
清楚明白你想要得到的是什麼。
Don’t give up too early.
不要太容易放棄。
Envision your success. Write about it. Then read that daily or weekly.
想像一下成功後的樣子,寫下來,每天讀讀。
Learn how to “chunk.” Hit each milestone and move to the next. Be methodical.
學會把大事劃分為幾個階段,完成一個階段,再進入下一個。
Develop habits around success and drive.
養成好習慣。
Recharge your batteries with good sleep and food.
吃好睡足。
Develop your relationship with your family. It nourishes the other goals.
維持家庭關係。這是你完成其它工作的保障。
留言列表