close

0117BBC.jpg  

今日主題:Business English: Asking personal questions 詢問個人問題

 童鞋們,快來上英聽課了哦~~

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1. 先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2. 再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3. 最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。

MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/105.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello! I’m Feifei and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English! .In today’s programme we’re talking about stress, and here with me in the studio today is the very lovely Neil. How are you today Neil, not too stressed I hope?
大家好!我是Feifei,歡迎再一次來到BBC6分鐘英語!今天我們討論一下壓力的問題,今天和我一起的是非常可愛的Neil。你今天怎麼樣啊,Neil,希望你壓力沒太大吧?
You know me Feifei, always cool as a cucumber!
你知道我的Feifei,我一直都是很冷靜的!
Ha! Yes, I do. I’m pleased to hear it and have you brought a stressrelated business fact to talk about?
Ha!是的,我瞭解。很高興你能那麼說,你有跟壓力相關的報告嗎,給大家說一下吧?
I have. It’s a report from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development here in the UK. Apparently up to 50% of employers are saying that stress-related absence from work has gone up.
有啊。這是英國Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development一份報告。報告中多達50%的雇主表示,與壓力相關的工作缺口已經增大。
Really? We’re losing more and more work time due to stress?!
真的嗎?由於壓力我們正在失去越來越多的工作時間嗎?!
Yes Feifei, so don’t stress me out or I’ll be going home before we get to the end of the programme…
是的,Feifei,不要給我壓力,不然在節目結束前我就回家了...
I’ll do my best to be nice to you Neil.
我會盡力對你好的,Neil。
Good, because sometimes, you know, things get a bit too much for me and –
好的,因為有時候,你知道,事情變得有點對我太重要了,而且--
So Neil, if it’s not too personal a question, what do you do to reduce your stress levels at work?
所以Neil,如果不是太隱私的話我想問你個問題,你工作的時候是怎樣減輕工作壓力的?
Well, I always deal with problems with colleagues face-to-face before things get too serious.
嗯,我和同事間的問題解決方法就是在事情變得嚴重前面對面的解決。
Problems with colleagues? Neil you are such a lovely person - I can’t imagine you having problems with colleagues…
和同事的問題?Neil,你是這麼可愛的一個人--我很難想像你會和同事之間有問題...
I know it’s hard to believe, isn’t it? But it’s the best way, person to person, face to face... you just have to choose your words carefully, especially when you’re asking personal or sensitive questions.
我知道你很難相信,對吧?但是,人對人,面對面,這是最好的方式了...你只需要說話的時候選詞謹慎一些,尤其是當你問隱私或者敏感的問題時。
I think we need to ask Business Betty to tell us more.
我覺得我們需要 Business Betty 的説明。
And here she is!
她來啦!
It’s Business Betty!
是Business Betty!
It’s good to see you Betty, looking stunning as always.
很高興見到你,Betty,和以往一樣令人驚歎。
Thanks. What can I help you with today?
謝謝。今天我能幫上什麼嗎?
Can you give us some advice on asking personal questions Betty?
Betty,你能給我們一些關於怎樣問個人問題的建議嗎?
I’d be very happy to Feifei. I’m going to start with a cultural tip. Generally speaking, it’s OK to ask personal questions in British culture, when the situation is right and when you choose your words carefully. Now, when asking personal questions, the first thing to do is to give a warning that you’re going to talk about something personal. You could say something like: ‘I wanted to talk to you about a personal matter. Is that OK with you?’
樂意效勞,Feifei。我從文化提示開始。一般來說,在英國文化裡當時機合適並且說話恰當的時候問個人問題是OK的。當問個人問題的時候,要做的第一件事就是給一個警告,你要談點有關個人的問題。你可以這樣說“我想和你談談個人的私事。你看這個可以嗎?”
I wanted to talk to you about a personal matter. Is that OK with you?
我想和你談談個人的私事。你看這個可以嗎?
That’s a very good way to start, Feifei. And to introduce a personal question, you can say: ‘If you don’t mind me asking…’
Feifei這是一個很好的開頭方法。要問一個私人問題,你可以這麼說“如果你不介意我問...”
If you don’t mind me asking, have you been feeling stressed at all?
如果你不介意我問,你最近感覺有壓力嗎?
Well done. Another useful phrase to use either before or after a personal question is ‘If it’s not too personal a question.’
很好。另一個在一個私人的問題使用之前或之後有用的短語是“如果這不是太私人的問題。”
If it’s not too personal a question, is everything alright at home?
如果這不是太私人的問題,家裡一切都還好吧?
Good one! And finally, a really easy one, just say ‘May I ask…’ and then say what you want to know.
很好!最後,很簡單的一個短語,只需說“我可以問...”你就可以問你想知道的問題了。
May I ask what the problem was?
我想問一下問題在哪嗎?
Good! So to sum up: first give a warning, and then use phrases like ‘If you don’t mind me asking’, ‘If it’s not too personal a question’, and ‘May I ask?’ So Feifei and Neil, how’s that?
不錯!總結起來就是:首先給個警告,然後使用:“如果你不介意我問”,“如果這不是太私人的問題”和“我想問”這樣的短語所以Feifei和Neil,感覺怎麼樣?
That’s great - thanks Betty!
太棒了--謝謝你Betty!
Thank you Betty!
謝謝你Betty!
You’re welcome. If there’s nothing else, I’ll be on my way. Bye!
不客氣。如果沒別的什麼事,我走了。拜~!
Bye!
再見!
She’s a wonderful woman, Business Betty!
Business Betty她真實一個很棒的人!
She really is.
的確如此。
I think it’s time for our role-play.
我想是到我們進行角色扮演的時候了。
So do I. I think it’s coming…
我也是這麼想的。我覺得它...
Yes, and do you know what that means? It means it’s my turn to be the boss.
是的,你知道那是什麼意思嗎?意思就是輪到我演老闆了。
No it’s not, it’s my turn.
不是的,輪到我了。
It was your turn last time, it’s always your turn to be the boss.
上次就是你,一直就是你演的老闆。
No, it wasn’t. It’s my turn this time. Let’s start, are you ready?
不是的。這次輪到我演了。開始吧,你準備好了嗎?
Bossy! Bossy equals boss!
專橫 !專橫等於老闆 !
Come in! Ahhh, Neil! Come in and sit down. What can I do for you today?
請進!啊,是Neil!進來坐吧。我能為你做什麼今天?
Well actually, you asked to see me.
嗯,實際上,是你要我來的。
Did I? Oh yes, that’s right, yes I did. OK, Neil I wanted to talk to you about a personal matter. Is that OK with you?
是麼?Oh,是的,是我要你來的。是這樣的,我想和你談談個人的私事。你看這個可以嗎?
OK…
可..以
Well, I’ve noticed that you’ve been looking a bit worried lately. So if you don’t mind me asking, have you been feeling stressed at all?
嗯,我注意到你有點擔心最近。因此,如果你不介意我問,你最近感覺有壓力嗎?
No, not really.
沒,不是的。
Oh good. Because the thing is, the other day you looked a bit upset. If it’s not too personal a question, is everything alright at home?
很好。因為問題是有一天我看你有點不高興。如果這不是太私人的問題,家裡一切都還好吧?
At home, well, we did have a problem last week, but it’s OK now.
家裡,嗯,上周確實遇到了一個問題,但是現在好了。
Oh good, good. May I ask what the problem was?
Oh,很好很好。我可以問一下是什麼問題嗎?
Oh my daughter’s goldfish died. She was quite upset, but she’s OK, we are pulling through.
我女兒的金魚死了。她很不高興,但是已經好了,我們已經過來了。
Good, good, well if it happens again you will let me know, won’t you?
很好,很好。額如果有類似的事情發生你會告訴我的,不是嗎?
Yes of course. Thank you.
當然。謝謝。
You’re welcome.
不客氣。
OK Neil, that was today’s role-play. How did I do?
好了Neil,這就是今天的角色扮演。我表現的怎麼樣?
That was pretty good! You’re not bad actually.
非常好!你演的不賴。
I told you I would be!
我告訴過你我會演好的!
That’s it for today’s topic. May I ask if you enjoyed the programme?
這就是今天話題的所有的內容了。我想知道你喜歡這個節目嗎?
I enjoyed it very much! It’s been good and not at all stressful.
我非常喜歡!這個節目一直很棒,並且沒有一點壓力。
So you won’t be taking any time off work because of stress?
所以你不會因為壓力而在任何時間停止工作的,對吧?
No, I don’t think so.
不會的。
Good! Join us again for another episode of 6 Minute English.
很好!歡迎再次加入BBC 6分鐘英語。
Bye!
再見啦!

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()