面試英語寶典:不要虎頭蛇尾  

 

面試英語寶典:不要虎頭蛇尾

 

面試終於結束了,可以鬆口氣了。別急!結尾也是很重要的!退出面試時要和剛進來時一樣彬彬有禮,充滿自信,這樣的表現將給你贏得一個精彩的退場,為你的成功增添一份希望。

 

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

1) Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你有問題要問嗎?

2) When will I know your decision?

我何時能知道你們的決定?

3) How can we get in touch with you?

我們怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?

4) I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening.

工作時間我在辦公室,晚上我在家,你們都能找到我。

5) Thank you for your interest in our company.

謝謝你來參加我們公司的面試。

6) I'll look forward to hearing from you.

我期待著你的消息。

7) Well, that's all for the interview.

好了,面試到此結束。

8) And do I need a second interview?

我還需要第二次面試嗎?

 

CONVERSATIONS 會話(A=Applicant I=Interviewer

Dialogue 1

I: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

I: 你有什麼問題要問嗎?

A: Yes, I'd like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.

A: 有,我想知道貴公司將來是否提供特殊培訓的機會。

I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions?

I: 如果需要的話,會有的。還有問題嗎?

A: When will I know your decision?

A: 我何時能知道最終結果呢?

I: We'll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?

I: 我們會在幾天內通知你我們的最終決定,我們怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?

A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.

A: 工作時間我在辦公室,晚上我在家,你們都能找到我。我辦公室和家裡的電話號碼都在我的簡歷裡。

I: Thank you for your interest in our company.

I: 非常感謝你來我們公司面試。

A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.

A: 謝謝你,先生。我期待著能儘快得到您的消息。

I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?

I: 你出去的時候能通知下一個應聘者進來嗎?

A: All right. Goodbye.

A: 好的,再見。

 

Dialogue 2

I: Well, that's all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job.

I: 好了,面試到此結束,非常感謝你來面試這份工作。

A: You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me.

A: 不用謝。也非常感謝你在百忙中抽出時間來面試我。

I: May I call you about our final decision?

I: 我可以打電話通知你我們的最終決定嗎?

A: Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime.

A: 當然可以了。我的電話號碼是:2974-5328,白天任何時候都可以打電話給我。

I: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

I: 我們會在下週末之前聯繫你的。

A: Great. I look forward to hearing from you. And do I need a second interview?

A: 的,我期待著你的消息。那我還需要第二次面試嗎?

I: We'll notify you if necessary. Goodbye.

I: 如果有必要我們會通知你的,再見。

A: Goodbye.

A: 再見。

 

 

 

文章來源: 面試英語寶典:不要虎頭蛇尾

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()