close

0119BBC  

今日主題:New colleagues 新同事

童鞋們 快來上英聽課了哦~~


凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC

康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1. 先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2. 再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3. 最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。

MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/100.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello, I’m Feifei and this is 6 Minute English.
大家好,我是Feifei,這裡是BBC 6分鐘英語。
And I’m Neil.
我是Neil。
How are you Neil and do you have a business fact for us today?
你好Neil,你今天給我們大家講商業案例嗎?
I’m very well, thank you, and today, I am going to tell you the number of different jobs the average person has in their whole lifetime.
我非常好,謝謝。今天我要告訴大家平均一個人一生中換過多少工作。
The number of different jobs the average person has in their lifetime: Come on then… how many?
平均一個人一生中換過工作的數量:得了吧...有多少?
Well, it’s a bit tricky to find a number that everyone agrees on, but most sources seem to say it’s between 10 and 15 jobs. How many jobs have you had so far in your life Feifei?
呃,找一個每個人都滿意的數量有點難,但是絕大多數人一般換10-15分工作。Feifei,迄今你一共找過幾份工作了?
I’ve only had three.
我只有3份
Only three – that’s not many for someone as old as you!
才3份---像你這麼大年齡的人來說這並不算多
What! You know I’m not old!
什麼!你知道我年齡不大!
Only joking! But with so much job-hopping…
僅僅是玩笑啦!但是現在跳槽的太多了...
‘Job-hopping’ means moving from job to job…
“跳槽”的意思就是從一份工作換到另一份工作...
Yes, it does -- with so much job-hopping, it’s important to know what to say when you’re showing new colleagues around the office.
是的,的確是這樣。在跳槽這麼普遍的情況下,當你向新同事介紹辦公室情況的時候知道說什麼是很重要的。
Yes, showing them where everything is and how everything works and stuff like that. That’s important not just for colleagues but for visitors too.
是的,告訴他們每件東西在哪裡,並且它們是怎樣運轉的。這(介紹辦公室情況)不僅僅對新來同事比較重要,同樣對來的訪客們也很重要。
Yes and I’ve got a clip for you of our friend Derm showing a new colleague round their new office. Have a listen to this!
是的,我這有個例子是我們的朋友Derm帶新同事參觀他們的新辦公室。來聽聽!
OK, so this is the main entrance, and you just have to swipe in here and just go through, and we’ll just go up to the third floor…right so here we are, now, we sit just over here, and the lockers are on the left, the loos are over there and your desk is this one. This is your computer, and the printer’s just in the far corner. Let me show you how the coffee machine works. OK? Right, well, I’ll leave you to it. I’m just over here if you need anything, just give me a shout, OK?
好的,這就是主門,你只需要在這裡刷卡,穿過來,我們就直接到了三樓...對我們就到這了,現在,我們就在這裡坐著,儲物櫃在左邊,廁所在那邊,這一個是 你的桌子。。這是你的電腦,印表機在遠處的角落裡。讓我告訴你怎麼用咖啡機。OK?好的,我讓你操作看看。我就在這裡,有任何需要,就叫我一下,OK?
Well, there’s quite a lot of language there Neil.
厄,Neil,裡面有好多種語言啊。
I know.
是啊。
So we really need to hear from the expert.
所以我們真的需要聽一下專家是怎麼說的。
It’s Business Betty!
Business Betty!
Hello Neil, hello Feifei! What can I do for you today?
你好Neil,你好Feifei。今天我需要我做什麼嗎?
Hello Betty, we’re talking about showing new colleagues and visitors around the office. Can you give us some tips?
你好,Betty,我們在談論帶新同事或訪客們參觀辦公室。你能給我們些小貼士嗎?
I most certainly can!When you’re showing someone round your workplace, it’s important to tell them the main things they need to know, but don’t confuse them with too much information. Just tell them the basics.So, they’ll need to know how to get into the building:
當然可以啊!當你帶人參觀你的辦公場所時,告訴他們需要知道的主要東西是很重要的,但是不要告訴他們太多的資訊免得讓他們迷惑。只需告訴他們基本的就可以了。所以,他們需要知道怎樣才能進入辦公大樓。
You just have to swipe in here and just go through,
你只需要在這裡刷卡,進去就行了。
Good. Tell them where exactly they’ll be working:
很好。準確地告訴他們將要工作的地方。
Right, so here we are, now we sit just over here,
向右走,就是這裡,我們在這裡坐下。
Tell them where everything is:
告訴他們東西都放在哪裡:
The lockers are on the left, the loos are over there and your desk is this one.
儲物櫃在左邊,廁所在那邊,這個是你的辦公桌。
Tell them where their equipment is:
告訴他們,他們的設備在哪裡:
This is your computer, and the printer’s just in the far corner…
這是你的電腦,印表機就在那邊的角落裡...
And tell them how things work!
告訴他們怎麼用這些東西!
Let me show you how the coffee machine works.
讓我告訴你咖啡機是怎麼工作的。
And don’t forget to tell them how to get help if they need it!
不要忘記告訴他們怎樣得到説明如果他們需要的話!
I’m just over here if you need anything, just give me a shout, OK?
我就在這,有任何需要,你就喊我一下,OK?
Very good Neil! English speakers use the word ‘just’ a lot in situations like this.It helps keep the conversation light. Here are some examples.
很好,Neil!講英語的人在這樣的情形下用“just”用的很多。這可以讓談話變得輕鬆。這兒有些例子。
You just have to swipe in here and just go through; we’ll just go up to the third floor; now we sit just over here; the printer’s just in the far corner..
你只需要在這裡刷一下卡,從這裡進去。我們就上三樓。現在我們就坐這兒。印表機就在遠處的角落裡。
So: that’s how you show a visitor or new colleague round the workplace. Tell them the basics, use the word ‘just’ to keep things relaxed and tell them how to get help if they need it.
所以:這就是你怎樣帶領訪客或新同事參觀工作場所。告訴他們基本的東西,用“just”這個詞為了保持放鬆,告訴他們如何得到説明,如果他們需要。
Thanks Betty!
謝謝Betty!
Yes, thanks Betty.
是的,謝謝Betty。
You’re welcome. Bye for now!
不用客氣,再見啦!
Bye!
再見!
Business Betty. Brilliant.
Business Betty,很有才。
I know! So Neil should we practise that?
我知道!所以Neil我們應該練習一下?
I think you should practise that!
我認為你應該練習一下!
Me?
我?
Most definitely. Let’s imagine that we’ve never met before, and I’ve come here to the BBC Learning English offices. You have to show me around and tell me where everything is, ok?
當然。假設我們之前從沒見過,我來BBC Learning English 辦公室。你帶我參觀一下,然後告訴我每件東西在哪,怎麼樣?
OK, let’s give it a go. Are you ready!
ok,讓我們試一試。你準備好了嗎!
I’m ready!
準備好了!
Right, so, welcome, err… What did you say your name was?
好的,歡迎,呃,你說你的名字是?
It’s Neil.
我叫Neil。
Oh yes, Neil. Welcome Neil to the BBC Learning English offices and as you can see we’re on the fifth floor. And our desks are just over here, OK?
啊,是的,Neil。歡迎你來到BBC Learning English 辦公室,正如你看到的,我們在五樓。我們的辦公桌就是在這邊,好嗎?
OK…
ok...
And you can use this desk here if you like, and if you look to your left the photocopier is just over there, can you see it?
如果你喜歡,你可以用這張桌子,向左邊看那邊就是影印機,你看到了嗎?
Yes, I can see it, it’s just over there.
是的,我看到了,它就在那邊。
And the loos are over there and the canteen is on the ground floor. Is that OK?
廁所在那邊,食堂在一樓。知道了嗎?
Yes, lovely, thank you. Can I get a cup of coffee?
是的,謝謝你。我能喝杯咖啡嗎?
Oh yes, of course, let me show you how the coffee machine works.
當然可以,讓我告訴你怎麼用咖啡機。
Thanks very much.
非常謝謝你。
And if you need anything else, just ask.
如果你有其他任何需要,儘管問。
If I need anything else, I’ll just ask.
如果我有需要,我會問的。
Oh yes, and welcome to the BBC.
好的,歡迎來到BBC。
Thank you!
非常感謝!
So that was today’s role-play – how did I do?
這就是今天的角色扮演--我做的怎麼樣?
I think you were pretty good Feifei. You told me where everything is and you kept it light. And you said ‘welcome’ which was very friendly surprisingly.
我覺得非常好,Feifei。你告訴我每件東西都都在哪,而且談話很輕鬆。還有你說了“welcome”這讓人覺得非常親切、很吃驚。
It was good fun actually Neil. I enjoyed it and that word ‘just’ is very useful.
這真的很有趣,Neil。我很喜歡,並且“just”這個詞很有用。
Yes, it is very useful but we’ll just have to finish there.
是的,這非常有用,但是我們要在這裡結束了。
Yes it’s goodbye and good luck to you if you’re showing any visitors or new colleagues round your workplace. Join us again for more 6 Minute English!
是的,再見,祝你好運,如果你在帶領訪客或新同事們參觀工作場所。再次加入我們BBC 6分鐘英語!
Bye!
拜拜~

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()