14292528_643203995854944_9010493479794248025_n  

 

今日主題:Crash course - 速成課

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1.
先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2.
再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3.
最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4.
堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC 
地道英語 
MP3
音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/587.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak. I’m Neil.
大家好,歡迎收聽地道英語。我是尼爾。


Hello everyone. I’m Helen.
大家好,我是海倫。


I saw you looking at a travel magazine earlier. Are you thinking about a holiday?
早先時候我看見你在看一本旅遊雜誌。你是想要去度假嗎?


Yes, I have actually booked a holiday in the Amazon rainforest.
對,事實上,我已經預訂了去亞馬遜雨林的旅行。


Really, that sounds amazing. When are you going?
真的嗎?聽上去真是太棒了。你什麼時候去呢?


In a month’s time, I’m really looking forward to it. Have you been there?
一個月之後,我真的很期待這次旅行呀。你去過那兒嗎?


No to the rainforest, but I’ve visited Brazil with my friends. It’s a beautiful country. Can you speak Portuguese?
沒有去過雨林,但我和朋友們一起去過巴西。巴西是個美麗的國家。你會說葡萄牙語嗎?


No, not at all. I was hoping English is enough.
不會,一點也不會說。我希望只說英語就夠了。


Erm, if you are visiting the big cities, you can get by with English. But out of the cities, it’s good to know a bit of Portuguese and about the local culture.
嗯,如果你去大城市的話,只用英語就能對付得過去。但是出了城,如果會說一點葡萄牙語並且瞭解一些本土文化的話還是很好的。


Oh dear, I am hopeless with languages. They are so difficult to master and take years to learn. I don’t have years. I’ve got weeks to sort out my adventure.
啊,天哪,我對語言都絕望了。語言太難掌握了,而且要花上幾年來學。我沒有那麼長時間啊。距離我的探險之旅只有幾周的時間了。


Don’t worry, you can go on a crash course.
別擔心,你可以去上速成課。


What course?
什麼課?


A language crash course! When you are on a crash course, you learn about something in a very short period of time.
語言速成課!上速成課,就是說你能在非常短的時間內學會些東西。


But will it work for me?
但是這對我有用嗎?


Well, that depends on your learning ability. I think you’d master the basics without any trouble. Here are a few more examples of crash courses on offer:
嗯,這要看你的學習能力了。我覺得你能順利地掌握基本知識的。這兒有幾個關於速成課的例子:


Peter applied to train as a teacher, but he had to complete a compulsory crash course in maths first.
彼得申請受訓成為一名教師,但他首先必須要完成數學必修速成班。


Alison did a crash course in French before her trip to Paris.
在去巴黎旅行之前,愛麗森去上了法語速成班。


I booked Nathan on a video editing crash course, so we’ve got at least one person who can operate the camera.
我給南森報了視頻編輯速成班,這樣的話我們至少能有一個人會操作相機了。


Julie took a crash course in cooking to prepare for her wedding.
朱莉去上了烹飪速成班,來為她的婚禮做準備。


Can you recommend a Portuguese crash course for me?
你能給我推薦一個葡萄牙語速成班嗎?


Just have a look online, there are loads of them and some of them are free.
去網上看看吧,網上有許多課程,還有很多是免費的。


Perfect! Thanks Neil!
太棒了!謝謝你,尼爾!

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()