close

0203BBC.jpg  

 今日主題:Business English: Customer complaints 客戶投訴

 凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
 康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

 建議方法:
1. 先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2. 再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3. 最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。

 MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/92.mp3

 只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,
康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

 中英文稿:
Hello! I’m Feifei and this is 6 Minute English , with me is Neil. How are you Neil?
大家好!歡迎來到BBC六分鐘英語。我是飛飛,這是我的搭檔Neil。Neil,你今天還好嗎?
Ah… tell you what, I’m going to write a very strong letter to the train company – it took 4 hours to get to work today.
呃,告訴你啊,我要給火車公司寫封信,目前為止花了我4個小時。
I know, it took me ages yesterday as well.
理解,昨天我也弄了好久呢。
Well, it’s a good thing we’re looking at complaining in today’s programme!
好吧!本期節目中我們將談談抱怨。
Whether you’re making a complaint or you’re dealing with an unhappy customer, we’ll be looking at useful language and also some dos and don’ts, but first I have a question for you Feifei -
進行投訴也好,處理不滿客戶也罷,我們都會討論下有用語言及注意事項。但現在,我要問你一個問題。
Go on then …
好啊,說吧。
What do you think more people complain about? Is it transport or shopping?
運輸和購物,你認為人們抱怨更多的是哪個?
Based on what we just talked about, I’d go for transport.
根據剛剛的討論,我覺得是運輸。
Well, according to the UK website HowtoComplain.com, almost 17 % of customer complaints in the UK are about transport and travel, compared with the shopping and retail sector which receives about 25% of complaints. So Feifei you were absolutely wrong about that one, I’m afraid.
但據網站HowtoComplain.com顯示,17%的英國客戶投訴與交通、旅行有關,25%的與購物、銷售有關。所以剛剛那道題,飛飛你答錯了哦。
That can’t be true!
這肯定不是真的!
Now, if you want to complain about something in English, it always helps to know the right thing to say. And if I’m not mistaken -
好啦,你要真想用英語抱怨,得先知道怎麼表達。如果我沒記錯。。。
It’s Business Betty!
啊,業務員Betty!
Hello!
你好!
Hello Business Betty, can you give us some tips on complaining in English?
你好,Betty!我們想知道怎樣用英語抱怨,你能給點建議嗎?
Of course! Whether you’re complaining or dealing with a complaint, it’s important to be polite, calm and clear.Let’s look at the customer’s complaint first. Imagine you own a clothes shop and you’re unhappy about some t- shirts you’ve just bought. You’re talking to the supplier about it. First of all, be clear that you have a complaint. Say "I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint."
當然可以!不管是抱怨、還是處理投訴,冷靜禮貌很重要。現在我們來看看客戶投訴。假設你是一家服裝店的老闆,你對剛剛買到的T恤很不滿意,要找供應商理論。這種情況下,請先明確意圖。你可以說“不好意思,我要進行投訴”。
I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint.
不好意思,我要進行投訴。
Or you can say "Actually, there’s a problem."
或者說“我要講個問題”。
Actually, there’s a problem.
我要講個問題。
Well done Feifei. Next, state exactly what the problem is. What’s the problem, Feifei?
做的不錯。接下來,你要準確陳述問題。飛飛,有什麼問題啊?
I ordered 200 blue t-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.
我預訂了200件藍色T恤,但您發給我的是黑色。
Next, say how you want the problem to be fixed.
接下來,陳述你想如何解決問題。
Can you get the right ones over to us by the end of the week?
週末前您能把正確顏色的衣服發給我嗎?
Good! Try saying that one another way:
很好!再試試其他說法。
Look, I really need the bluet - shirts as soon as possible.
我真的需要儘快拿到T恤。
Well done Feifei. And remember to be polite!
飛飛,你做的很棒。記得要有禮貌哦!
I will. Thanks for your help, Betty.
我會的,謝謝你,Betty。
You’re welcome.
不客氣。
Neil, I feel a role-play coming on.
Neil,咱倆來個角色扮演吧。
And so do I. Of course, today it’s my turn to be the boss.
好啊,今天輪到我當老闆了。
But I’m afraid there isn’t a boss in this role-play…
可是,這次扮演裡沒有老闆的角色哎。
Awwwww…. typical!
呃,糟糕!
But you can be the customer service representative if you like.I’m a client who isn’t happy with your company’s service, and you have to deal with my complaint. Okay?
不過你喜歡的話,可以扮演客服代表。我則扮演不滿客戶,要對你的服務進行投訴。可以嗎?
OK, I think I’ll be good at that. Shall we start?
沒問題,我很擅長的。開始吧?
Let’s go!Ring ring, ring ring…
好,go!鈴鈴鈴鈴。。。
Hello?
喂?
Good morning, my name is Feifei from Feifei’s Fashions and I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint.
早上好,我是飛飛時尚店的飛飛。我現在要進行投訴。
Oh yeah? You are not the only one.
哦,是嗎?不止你一個人投訴哎。
I ordered 200 blue t-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.
我預訂了200件藍色T恤,但您發給我的是黑色。
Oh yeah? It happens all the time, that’s life eh…
哦,別擔心,這事總發生,這才是生活,是吧?
Look, I really need the blue t-shirts as soon as possible.
可我真的需要儘快拿到T恤。
Hmm yeah, OK I’ll tell someone, alright? Bye!
好吧,我一會告訴別人。就這樣,拜拜。
Err, just a minute – Hello? Hello!
等一下!喂,喂?
Ooh that was good. How was it for you?
哇,不錯。飛飛,你認為怎樣?
Hmmm… well , I think we need to ask Business Betty for some feedback.
呃,我覺得得向Betty詢問下意見。
OK – Business Betty, how did we do??
好的。Betty,我們剛剛表現怎樣?
Well. Feifei - you were great and you did everything I told you. Thank you. But Neil: we need to work on your customer service skills.When a customer has a complaint, take it seriously! Find out what the problem is:
恩,飛飛很棒,都按我說的做了,謝謝。至於你嘛,Neil,咱們得談談客服技巧。當客戶投訴時,你得認真對待,找出問題所在。
I see, what exactly is the problem?
我明白了。請問您有什麼問題?
And if there is a problem, apologise.
如果真有問題,你要表示歉意。
I’m so sorry about that.
對不起,我很抱歉。
Investigate the problem.
然後,你要調查問題。
Let me just check your order.
讓我看看您的訂單。
And say what you’re doing to solve the problem.
接下來,說明你要怎樣解決問題。
I’ll get the correct order sent to you by the end of today.
本週末前,我會將正確訂單發給您。
And be polite!
最後,記得要有禮貌。
Thanks for calling.
感謝致電!
So, Neil, do you think that will help?
好了,Neil,你覺得這樣可以嗎?
I think that should do nicely. Thanks Betty.
恩,應該很不錯。謝謝你,Betty。
You’re welcome. And if there’s nothing else, I’ll be leaving now. Bye!
不客氣。要是沒別的事,我先走了哈。拜拜~
Bye!
拜~
Shall we have another go at the role-play?
咱倆要再來一次角色扮演嗎?
I think we, or should I say you, need to.Ring ring, ring ring…
我覺得有必要,尤其是你。鈴鈴鈴鈴。。。
Hello?
喂?
Good morning, I’m calling from Feifei’s fashions and I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint.
早上好,我是飛飛時尚店的飛飛。我現在要進行投訴。
I see, what exactly is the problem?
請問您有什麼問題?
I ordered 200 blue t-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.
我預訂了200件藍色T恤,但您發給我的是黑色。
I’m so sorry about that. Let me check your order.
哦,我很抱歉。請讓我看下您的訂單。
Look, I really need the blue t-shirts as soon as possible.
我真的需要儘快拿到T恤。
Yes of course, I’ll get the correct order sent to you by the end of today.
好的,本週末前,我會將正確訂單發給您。
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。
Thank you for calling.And that’s the end of today’s role-play!
感謝您致電!好了,以上就是今天的角色扮演。
That was better: I think I even believe you might send me the right t-shirts this time.
這次感覺好多了。不過我能相信你發對訂單嗎?
Of course I will. Anyway, it wasn’t my fault, somebody else sent the wrong t-shirts, I never ever get anything wrong, you know that …
當然可以!再說,這又不是我的錯,是別人弄的,而且我可是從來沒做錯過什麼,你知道的。。。
That’s it for today Neil! But we’ll be back soon, and we hope you don’t feel like complaining about that! Join us again for more 6 Minute English! Bye!
Neil,本期節目到此結束!不過我們很快就會回來的,希望大家不要抱怨。記得收聽更多六分鐘英語哦~拜拜!
Stop your moaning, bye!
快別再抱怨了!拜拜~

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()