1448881469-1880148058.jpg 

《Complaints about the Food 抱怨食物》

1. These eggs are too hard.
➠這些蛋煮得太老了。
2. This toast is too dark!
➠這土司烤得太焦了!
3. This beer is flat!
➠啤酒走味了!
4. This butter is rancid!
➠奶油有腐臭味!
5. There's a hair in my soup!
➠我的湯裡有一根頭髮!
6. There's an insect in my salad!
➠我的沙拉裡有只昆蟲!
7. I wanted my steak well-done. But this one here is at most medium.
➠我要的是熟透的牛排。可這份牛排至多也就是半熟。
8. This dish smells as if it is a bit off.
➠這個菜似乎餿了。
  
《Complaints about the service 抱怨服務》

1. There's no ashtray on the table.
➠桌上沒有煙灰缸。
2. You know that I am very hungry now.
➠您知道我餓壞了。
3. Excuse me. We are still waiting for the knives and forks.
➠對不起。我們要的刀叉怎麼還沒有拿來?
4. I want the invoice, not the receipt.
➠我要的是發票,不是收據。
5. It is taking too long.
➠我們等得太久了。
6. We ordered the non-spicy dish, why is it still spicy?
➠我們點的是不辣的,怎麼拿來的還是辣的?
7. I didn't order this dish.
➠我沒有點這道菜。
8. This plate is cracked.
➠這個碟子有裂縫。
9. The service is so bad that I'll certainly not pay the service charge.
➠你們的服務實在太差了,我是不會付服務費的。
  
《Settling Complaints 處理投訴》

1. It is free of charge. It’s compliments of our restaurant.
➠這是不收費的。我們餐廳免費贈送。
2. I'm very sorry for my clumsiness.
➠我為我的笨拙道歉。
3. I'm very sorry to have spoilt your evening.
➠我很抱歉破壞了您今晚的興致。
4. We might have overlooked some points.
➠我們可能忽略了一些細小的地方。
5. There could have been some mistake. I do apologize.
➠可能是出了什麼差錯。實在是對不起。
6. I assure you that it won't happen again.
➠請您放心,這樣的事不會再發生了。
7. Please feel free to contact us if you have any requests.
➠有什麼事情或者要求,請及時與我們聯繫,不必客氣。
8. If it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.
➠如果您覺得這菜確實不合您的意,我可以給您拿去換。
9. Would you like to have a new one or change to another dish?
➠請問是為您重做一份還是換一道其他菜色呢?
10. Sorry, would you like it cooked a little more?
➠對不起,要不要回鍋再燒一燒?


文章來源:抱怨餐廳之英文口語

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()