今日主題:Drama queen / 喜歡小題大做的人
凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!
建議方法:
1. 先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2. 再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3. 最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC 地道英語
MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/599.mp3
只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:
中英文稿:
Oh, hello, Feifei. Already here to present The English We Speak.
噢,嗨,菲菲。你已經在這兒錄《地道英語》啦。
What do you mean by ’already here’, Callum?!And what are all these bags you have with you?
你說“已經在這兒”是什麼意思,卡勒姆?!還有這些袋子,你是去幹什麼了?
Shopping.
購物啊。
Shopping?!I’m here in the studio, waiting for you and you went shopping?! This is absurd.
購物?!我在演播室裡等著你,你卻去購物了?!這真是太荒唐了。
Oh, come on, Feifei, we still have a couple of minutes to go. Don’t be such a drama queen!
噢,別這樣,菲菲,我們還有幾分鐘時間呢。別這樣小題大做!
Drama queen?!
小題大做?
Yes, drama queen! We say someone is a drama queen when he or she becomes very angry or upset over tiny small things like…
是的,小題大做!我們說某個人是喜歡小題大做的人,就是說他或她會因為微不足道的小事而非常生氣或者心煩,比如…
… like you being late…
…比如因為你遲到…
Not late - shopping. Now, let’s hear some examples of how the expression ’drama queen’ is used.
不是遲到,是去購物。現在讓我們來聽幾個例子,看看“喜歡小題大做的人”這個詞是怎麼用的吧。
Oh, it’s raining and my new hairdo is ruined! All those hours in the hairdresser for nothing!
噢,下雨了,我的新髮型要毀了!在理髮師那兒待了幾個小時全白費了!
Don’t be such a drama queen. Here, take my umbrella.
別這麼小題大做。喏,拿上我的傘。
I’m not dining out with Peter anymore. If the dish is not cooked exactly the way he likes he makes a big fuss. He’s such a drama queen!
我再也不和彼得一起出去吃飯了。只要食物不是完全按照他喜歡的方式烹製的,他就會大驚小怪。他真是太小題大做了!
That’s it, Feifei. And now, here, in my bag…
就是這樣的,菲菲。那麼現在,這裡,我的包裡…
What, now you’re going to sort out your shopping?
什麼,現在你就要對你買回來的東西進行分類了嗎?
This is for you, Feifei!
這是給你的,菲菲!
Oh, a present for me?!Oh… you shouldn’t have…
噢,給我的禮物?!噢…其實你不必…
You didn’t want people to know it’s your birthday, but…well, happy birthday, Feifei!
你不想讓別人知道今天是你的生日,但是…嗯,生日快樂,菲菲!
Ohhh! I don’t know what to say… I guess I’ll have to take back my words. Thank you, Callum. You know what? We can make the programme a bit later. Let’s celebrate!
噢!我不知道該說些什麼了…我覺得我要收回我的話。謝謝你,卡勒姆。你知道嗎?我們可以再晚一點才做節目。讓我們來慶祝吧!
OK.
好呀。
Bye!
再見!
留言列表