close

160122完美食欲症.png  

急於吃“健康食品”或者“乾淨食品”,一旦吃了自認為“不健康”的食品就心情沮喪、壓力巨大,小心!你可能患上了完美食慾症(orthorexia nervosa)。
過度癡迷于所謂的健康食品,為了吃得健康而嚴格控制飲食和種類直到偏執的程度,從而使身體處於危險狀況的症狀,世界衛生組織把這種症狀定義為健康食品癡迷症,也稱為完美食慾症或健康食品強迫症。資料顯示,目前全球大約有28%的人口患上了這新的飲食失調症。
  
The "clean eating movement" has taken the world by storm in recent years.
近些年,“飲食健康運動”風靡全球。
Magazines, fitness blogs and Instagram are filled with people posing with their green smoothies, kale salads and sugar-free desserts.
雜誌、健身博客和圖片分享應用Instagram上到處都是人們分享綠色果沙、甘藍沙拉、和無糖甜點的照片。
  
While healthy lifestyle changes should be applauded, people have become increasingly neurotic about what they put on their plates, some experts say.
而專家提醒稱,儘管我們應該稱讚人們向健康生活方式的轉變,但人們對健康食品的執著越來越神經質了。
The desire to eat more healthily can veer into an obsession, with rising numbers of people - mainly women in their 30s - suffering from orthorexia nervosa.
“吃得更健康”,這一願望可能會發展成強迫症。越來越多的人們患上“完美食慾症”,尤以30多歲的女性居多。
  
Orthorexics spend vast amounts of their time planning their food, resisting temptation, applauding themselves when they stick to their diet.
“完美食慾症”患者花大量時間計畫吃什麼,抵制誘惑,如果能堅持住飲食計畫就會肯定自己。
In its severe form, orthorexia can lead to weight loss, malnutrition and even death, experts warn.
專家警告稱,如果症狀嚴重,“完美食慾症”會導致體重下降、營養不良,甚至死亡。
  
Sufferers typically cut out entire food groups – often in the mistaken belief they are unhealthy or their bodies are intolerant to them – thereby depriving themselves of essential nutrition and vitamins.
“完美食慾症”患者經常會選擇放棄整類食物---錯誤地認為這類食物不健康,或者自己的身體不耐受,因此身體就會缺乏必須的營養和維生素。
At the same time many over-exercise, leaving themselves weak or even emaciated.
同時很多人還過度鍛煉,把自己搞的虛弱又憔悴。
  
This can leave them with low energy levels, nutritional deficiencies which can lead to depression and anxiety.
由此引發的身體低能量、營養不良又會導致抑鬱和焦慮。
Often, their obsession with food will stop them socialising with friends, as social event revolve around drinking and eating.
他們對食物的執著還會影響社交,因為聚會場合總免不了吃吃喝喝。
  
你有“完美食慾症”嗎?做個小測驗吧!
Do you spend more than 3 hours a day thinking about your diet?
 每天花3小時規劃飲食?
 Do you plan your meals several days ahead?
 提前幾天列食譜?
 Is the nutritional value of your meal more important than the pleasure of eating it?
 膳食的營養價值比吃東西帶來的愉悅更重要?
 Has the quality of your life decreased as the quality of your diet has increased?
 隨著飲食品質的提升,感到生活品質下降?
 Have you become stricter with yourself lately?
 最近對自己更嚴格?
 Does your self-esteem get a boost from eating healthily?
 吃得健康會提升自尊?
 Have you given up foods you used to enjoy in order to eat the 'right' foods
 為了吃健康食品,放棄了你曾喜歡吃的食品?
 Does your diet make it difficult for you to eat out, distancing you from family and friends? 
 因為吃健康食品,無法外出就餐,疏遠了親友?
 Do you feel guilty when you stray from your diet?
 沒吃健康食品時有罪惡感?
 Do you feel at peace with yourself and in total control when you eat healthily?
 吃得健康能使自己情緒穩定,掌控有方?
  
測試結果:
Yes to 4 or 5 of the above questions means it is time to relax more about food.
4-5個問題回答“是”:該在飲食上放鬆放鬆了。
Yes to all of them means a full-blown obsession with eating healthy food.
全部回答“是”:徹底的“完美食慾症”!


文章來源:“完美食欲症”小測試

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()