151229面試最後階段一定不能問的17個問題.jpg  

✷✷✷面試最後階段一定不能問的17個問題✷✷✷
17 questions you should never ask at the end of a job interview
  
When you're in the hot seat, there's a good chance your interviewer will turn the tables at some point and ask, "Do you have any questions for me?"
當面試官問完問題後,他可能會轉而問你:“你有沒有什麼問題要問我呢?”
When you have the floor, you'll want to take full advantage of the opportunity to show that you've done your homework and to determine if the job is a good fit.
當有機會發問時,你要充分利用這個機會來表示你來面試之前做了多少功課,並且判斷這份工作是否適合你。
But it's imperative that you put just as much thought into what you ask as you do your responses to their questions, because your queries may reflect your knowledge of the company, your work ethic, your level of professionalism, and your interest in the role.
在問問題前要像你在回答問題時一樣要多考慮,因為你的問題會反映出你對公司的瞭解程度、職業道德、專業水準和個人興趣等。
  
"In the first interview, you'll want to be sure to ask the right questions. Ask about the job and company; not questions that can come off as self-serving and give the impression you may not be a team player or be willing to give 100%," says Amy Hoover, president of the job board.
網站求職板塊負責人艾米·胡佛說:“你第一次面試時,一定要問對問題。問些與你的職位和公司的情況有關的問題,所提出的問題不能讓面試官覺得你是個自私自利、缺乏團隊意識、不思奉獻之人。”
She continued: "The sole purpose of the interview is to determine if you are a good fit for the company, and if it's a good fit for you. All the other issues and concerns should be addressed during negotiations after the job offer has been made."
她還說:“面試的唯一目的在於確定面試者否是公司想要的人,以及這個工作是否適合你。其他的問題在公司決定錄用你之後商量。”
  
Here are 17 questions you'll want to avoid during the first job interview, as they may do more harm than good:
以下17個問題是找工作面試時必須迴避的,問這些問題一絲好處都沒有。
What does your company do?
公司是做什麼的?
Questions like this will make you look unprepared. To avoid that, never ask anything that can easily be answered with a Google search.
這類問題會暴露出對於這場面試,你沒有做絲毫的準備。為避免這類問題,你不能問一些輕易能從Google找到答案的問題。
What will my salary be?
請問薪資是多少?
Hold off on the money talk.
避免涉及薪資的問題。
Will I have to work long hours?
這份工作的工作時間會很長嗎?
This says, "I'm lazy."
你的潛臺詞是說:“我是一個很懶的人。”
How soon can I take a vacation?
我多久可以休一次假?
Wait until you're offered the job before you start asking these types of questions.
在你被公司錄用之前,不要涉及這類問題。
How quickly could I be considered for a promotion?
我多久能升職?
Focus on the job at hand.
應先關注目前的工作。
When will I be eligible for a raise?
什麼時候能加薪?
This may tell the interviewer that money is the only thing you care about.
這相當於告訴面試官,錢是你唯一在意的東西。
Will I have my own office?
我有自己的辦公室嗎?
Does it really matter?
這個問題很重要嗎?
What happens if I don't get along with my boss or coworkers?
要是我和我的上司或者同事相處不來怎麼辦?
The interviewer may wonder if you've had problems with colleagues in the past — and they may even assume you're difficult to work with.
面試官會覺得你和之前的同事是不是有過不愉快,甚至會懷疑你是不是很難相處。
Will I have an expense account?
我有報銷帳戶嗎?
There's really no reason to ask this in the interview. Plus, it sends the wrong message.
面試時完全沒有理由問這個問題,而且,這會傳達出錯誤的資訊。
Are you married?/Do you have kids?/etc.
你結婚了嗎?你有小孩了嗎?等等這類問題
Never, ever ask the interviewer any personal questions.
一定不要問你面試官任何私人問題。
Can I make personal calls during the day?
工作時我能打私人電話嗎?
This one says you're not 100% focused on your work.
這個問題說明你沒有全身心投入到你的工作中。
I heard this rumor about the CEO. Is it true?
關於總裁的傳言是真的嗎?
You should never bring gossip into a job interview. It's highly unprofessional.
工作面試的時候永遠不要八卦,八卦會顯得你非常不專業。
Do you monitor emails or internet usage?
你們會對郵件和上網進行監視嗎?
This question will raise red flags — something you definitely don't want to do in the interview.
這個問題會讓面試亮紅燈——面試絕對不能問這種問題。
Do you do background checks?
公司會調查員工背景嗎?
This one may also make the interviewer suspicious.
這個問題會讓面試官產生懷疑。
Can I arrive early or leave late, as long as I get my work done?
只要我完成工作就可以遲到早退嗎?
Don't try to make adjustments to the schedule before you've even been offered the job.
在你得到這份工作以前,不要試圖改變工作時間。
How did I do?
我表現怎麼樣?
This one puts the interviewer on the spot. If you really want feedback, wait until you get the offer or rejection, and then ask in an email what you did well, or could have done better.
這個問題會讓面試官陷入一個十分尷尬的境地。如果你真的想要得到回饋,要等面試結果出來後發郵件去詢問面試時哪裡表現得好,哪裡需要改進。
Did I get the job?
我能否被公司錄用?
You don't want to appear too eager.
不要表現得太急於得到這份工作。
Bonus: The worst question of all is the one you never ask.
  
附加忠告:沒有提任何問題是最糟的問題。
"Not asking questions can be just as bad, or worse, than asking terrible questions," says Deborah Shane, a career author, speaker, and media consultant. "It can reveal a lot about your communication skills, personality, and confidence — and it can leave the interviewer with a bad impression of you."
職業作家、演講家、傳媒顧問黛博拉·謝恩說:“面試者沒有提出任何問題,和問錯問題一樣糟糕或者更糟糕,因為這會暴露出你在溝通技巧、性格和自信方面有很大的問題。從而讓面試官對你的印象很差。”
文章來源:http://goo.gl/1nLZ0J

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 字神帝國英語天地 的頭像
    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()