0603B  

💼 今日主題:Rub it in 故意觸人痛處
💼 字神老師共同推薦:聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
💼 康康精選會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!


👯 建議方法:
1. 先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2. 再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3. 最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4. 堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。

👯 MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
https://bbc.in/2qQ0ihe

👯 只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:
👯 中英文稿:
Blazing sunshine… it’s so warm.
閃耀的陽光……溫暖極了。
Yes it is, and luckily for you your shift is finished after this programme, isn’t it?
對,你可真幸運,這期節目之後,你的輪班就結束了,對吧?
Yep! 對!
But you have to stay here till evening on the late shift.
但你就得在這兒待到晚上的晚班了。
Ahhh... I’m off to the park to enjoy the sun.
啊……我要去公園裡享受陽光。
I’d better buy some sun cream, eh?
我最好買些防曬霜,是吧?
Don’t rub it in!
不要故意觸人痛處!
OK. 好吧。
See you later.再見。
Two hours later.兩小時後。
My word, Neil! 哎呀,尼爾!
What’s happened to you? 發生什麼了?
You look like a lobster!
你看上去像一隻龍蝦!
It’s very hot and sunny out there.
外面又熱又曬。
But what about the sun cream?
那防曬霜呢?
You told me ’not to rub it in’, Feifei!
你告訴我“不要塗它”的,菲菲!
OK, I think I need to explain something.
好吧,我覺得我需要解釋一下。
We use the expression ’to rub something in’ when a person keeps mentioning something another person wants to forget.
當有人一直提別人想要忘記的事情時,我們就會說“故意觸人痛處”這個短語。
When I said ’don’t rub it in’ I was fed up of hearing about your wonderful afternoon in the sun while I’m stuck here in the office!當我說“故意觸人痛處”的時候,我是厭倦了聽你談論你陽光明媚的美好下午,而我只能困在辦公室裡!
Ah, so I actually should have rubbed in this sun cream. 啊,所以事實上我本應該塗上防曬霜的。
Let’s hear some examples...
讓我們來聽一些例子吧……
Don’t rub it in.
不要故意觸人痛處。
I know you beat me at tennis but you don’t have to keep mentioning the score.
我知道你打網球贏了我,但你也不必一直提比分吧。
Carlos got into Oxford but I didn’t.
卡洛斯進了牛津大學,可我沒有。
That’s bad enough, but he keeps rubbing it in by talking about it all the time.
這已經夠糟糕了,可他還故意戳人痛處,一直在說這件事情。
This is The English We Speak and in this programme we’re learning the phrase to ’rub it in’.
這裡是地道英語,本期節目裡,我們學習了“故意戳人痛處”這個表達。
If a person ’rubs it in’, it means they keep mentioning something another person wants to forget.
如果有人“故意戳人痛處”,就是說他們一直提別人想要忘記的事情。
I want to forget that I’ve got such a terrible sunburn.
我想忘記我曬傷得很厲害這件事情。
Well I won’t rub it in and talk about that sun cream you should have…
好,我不會故意戳人痛處提防曬霜,你本應該……
…should have rubbed in. …
…本應該塗上它的。
Thanks Feifei. 謝謝菲菲。
Ouch! 哎呦!
Bye! 再見!
Bye! 再見!
[原文出處: http://www.bbc.co.uk]

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()