14063830_634374323404578_5855994139040772113_n  

 

今日主題:You're pulling my leg! / 你在逗我!

凱妃老師&派老師共同推薦:雅思聽力最好的課外教材:BBC
康康精選雅思會考的主題,堅持每天精聽一定會進步的哦!!

建議方法:
1.
先聽兩三遍 (不看文稿)
2.
再一句一句聽寫 (每句都要聽寫數遍,直到寫出85%以上的字)
3.
最後check文稿,看哪聽不出來,單字沒背過,還是發音不熟。
4.
堅持天天聽,就能每天進步哦。
#BBC地道英

MP3音檔 (按右鍵可下載聽):喜歡的同學,幫忙推或按讚哦~~
http://static.iyuba.com/sounds/minutes/595.mp3

只有音檔怎夠,聽不懂地方,不用怕,康康幫你準備好中英文稿了:

中英文稿:
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak. I'm Feifei… 
大家好,歡迎收聽地道英語。我是菲菲 


… and hello, I'm Rob. So Feifei, how was your holiday –did you go anywhere special? 
大家好,我是羅布。菲菲,你的假期過得怎麼樣?去什麼特別的地方了嗎?


Yes, I did. I went walking. 
對,去了。我去遠足了。


Very healthy. And where did you go? 
非常健康呀。你去哪裡了?


Oh, I walked up Mount Everest….It was tough and cold but I made it. 
噢,我登上了珠穆朗瑪峰這真的很困難,還很冷,但是我做到了。


Oh… You walked up Mount Everest – the highest mountain in the world? Are you sure? 
你登上了珠穆朗瑪峰——世界上最高的山峰?你確定?


You don't think I'm fit enough to do it, do you? 
你不覺得我足夠健康,能做到這件事,對吧?


Come on Feifei, you're pulling my leg. 
得了吧菲菲,你在拉我的腿。


I'm not even touching you. 
我碰都沒有碰你。


No, I don't mean you're actually pulling my leg – I mean you're lying aren't you? You're joking with me? 
不,我不是說你真的在拉我的腿——我是說你在說謊,對吧?你在跟我開玩笑?


You think I'm not telling the truth –I'm tricking you? But am I?! 
你覺得我沒在說實話——我在騙你?但我真的在騙你嗎?


Come on Feifei, stop teasing me –you didn't do it did you? 
得了吧菲菲,別逗我了——你根本就沒做這件事對吧?


I did. I'll show you some photos. But let me hear some more examples of the phrase in action first… 
我做了。我會給你看幾張照片的。但是讓我先再聽幾個句子,看看這個習語是怎麼運用的吧 


So I got to the restaurant and sat down at my table and guess who was sitting on the next table – George Clooney! 
我到了餐廳,在我那一桌坐下,猜猜旁邊那桌坐著誰——喬治克魯尼!


You're pulling my leg! 
你在逗我吧!


I was pulling his leg when I said I was going to marry Jenny but he believed me and bought me a present! 
我說我要和詹妮結婚的時候是在逗他,但他卻相信了,還給我買了禮物。


Oh stop pulling my leg –you can't have won the lottery, you didn't even buy a ticket! 
噢,別逗我了——你不可能中彩票的,你連買彩票都沒買!


So to pull someone's leg means to fool or trick them but in a fun way. Look at this photo Rob,you can see how much snow there was on Everest – and look, there's me on top. 
所以說拉某人的腿就是說用一種有趣的方式愚弄或者哄騙某人。看這張照片羅布,你能看到珠穆朗瑪峰上有多少雪——看,這是我,在山頂呢。


Hold on –this is a trick photo –you had this taken in one of those photo-booths where you stand in front of a big screen. You're not pulling my leg!
等一下——這是一張特效照片——你是在一間照相亭裡照的這張照片,你站在一個大屏幕前面。你還不是在逗我!


Ooo… ouch… actually… 
哎呀實際上 


It looks like you've pulled something in your own leg –a muscle, maybe? Who's the fool now? 
看上去就像你在你自己腿上扯了什麼東西——一塊肌肉,也許吧?現在誰是傻瓜了?


Ok, I didn't walk up Everest. I was teasing you but you almost believed me! 
好吧,我沒有登上珠穆朗瑪峰。我是在逗你啦,但你差點就相信我了!


Didn't.
沒有。


Did!
有!


Did not.
沒有。


Did.
有。

arrow
arrow

    字神帝國英語天地 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()